Signing up for our Hopeful Membership
Thank you for considering supporting the dojo during these challenging times. Our hope is to position ourselves for fast rebound into a new dojo space.
Here are the step-by-step instructions for selecting and singing up for our new Hopeful Membership or Kibo-Teki during our pandemic closure time.
Before diving into the details, few notes:
- You will need to select the beginning of the next month as the membership start date. This will avoid the system calculating a pro-rate charge.
- There is a bug in the payment method button that requires you click "manual payment", and then back to your payment card.
- For those generous few who would like to donate more to sustain the dojo during the pandemic (thank you!), please just send Leif a note and he can adjust the dues amount to your preference.
- Log into your dojo account - bozeman-aikido.com/login
- Select Add Membership from the main window. Note that we will be canceling all current general memberships for you before July 1st. Give us a few days to remove these on our side, as members are unable to do so through their portal.
- Select Kibo-Teki: Hopeful Membership. The next steps will change the start date and debug the payment button.
- Change the start date to July 1st 2020
- Click on Manual Payment to debug the button
- Click on your payment card
- Select Add Membership, and you are done!